Control Pro on S7
The first Traffic Management System with software in the Świętokrzyskie voivodship
S7, Skarzysko-Kamienna, Poland
In September 2019, we started work on the first Traffic Management System in the Świętokrzyskie voivodship. The task was related to the construction of the S7 expressway, on the section from the border of the Mazowieckie voivodship to the road-rail junction in Skarżysko-Kamienna. Thanks to this investment, the S7 road, along its entire Świętokrzyskie section, has gained full parameters of an expressway.
The particular challenge we faced was not only the relatively short deadline for completing the task, but also the fact that the task itself was carried out during the winter months.
This was the implementation of the first Traffic Management System with software in the Świętokrzyskie voivodship.
Used technologies: Flir, Lufft, STS.
Scope of work:
- VMS variable message signs, including gantries above the carriageway – 4 units,
- weather station,
- traffic measurement stations TC – 5 units,
- delivery and commissioning of CB point,
- pavement condition sensors LM – 2 units,
- CCTV video surveillance points – 2 units,
- AID event detection points – 4 units,
Implementation period: September 2019 – January 2020.