Control Pro on S19
The S19 expressway in the Lublin Voivodship is fast and efficient
S19, Lublin, Via Carpathia, Poland
The scope of work entrusted to APM PRO was related to the construction of seven sections of the S19 expressway in the Lubelskie Voivodship, forming part of the European, international north-south route. The Via Carpathia Road transport corridor is one of the key transport investments in the country. It runs along the eastern border of the European Union.
Ultimately, it will connect Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, and Greece. Eventually, the road section of the corridor through Poland will run from Budzisko, bordering Lithuania, through Białystok, Lublin, Rzeszów, to the border crossing at Barwinek. Fast and efficient transport on such an important expressway is a priority task, part of which was carried out by APM PRO.
In October 2020, we started work as part of a consortium of companies. The investor of the project was the Lublin branch of GDDKiA.
As part of the work on the S19 road, APM PRO’s task was to design and manufacture the elements of the Traffic Management System. As part of the completed task, we supplied and commissioned: event detection cameras, remote pavement condition sensors, video surveillance cameras and road weather stations.
Used technologies: Hikvision, Lufft, Control Pro.
Scope of work:
- Control Pro software,
- supply, installation, and commissioning of AID event detection camera – 128 units,
- supply, installation, and commissioning of CCTV cameras – 13 pieces,
- supply, installation, and commissioning of a remote pavement condition sensor – 9 units,
- delivery and installation of a weather station – 5 units,
- supply and installation of computer equipment,
- software for distributed modules including integration with central software,
- installation of a support structure for VMS variable message signs – 17 locations.
Implementation period: October 2020 – now.