Information clause / GDPR
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation), we inform you that:
- The controller of your personal data is APM PRO spółka z o.o. with its registered office in Bielsko-Biała at 70 Barska Street, Tax Identification Number (NIP) 547-02-94-651, entered into the National Court Register under number 0000224306, tel. +48 33 815 77 38, e-mail: email@example.com
- Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- conclusion, performance, and continuation of contracts for the purchase/sale of goods and services offered by the administrator
- the performance of the administrator’s legal obligations (in particular: issuing and storing invoices/sales documents and other accounting documents, receiving and processing complaints)
- findings, defence, and the right to claim
- direct marketing
- the compilation of summaries of analyses and statistics (for internal administrator’s purposes)
- verification of payment reliability
- service support
- broadly defined commercial cooperation, pursuant to Article 6(1)(b), (c) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.
- The controller also processes personal data pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) – processing is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party).
- Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country/international organisation.
- The recipients of your personal data may be: Poczta Polska (Polish Post Office), courier/transport companies, companies providing IT support for the controller, controller’s business partners (in terms of starting business talks in order to continue the contract).
- Your personal data will be stored for a period that is adequate and not longer than the periods that comply with the current legal provisions in the individual areas of personal data processing.
- You have the right to: demand access to your personal data from the controller; rectify, delete or restrict the processing of your personal data; object to the processing, transfer or revoke your consent at any time.
- You have the right to complain to the supervisory authority.
- The provision of personal data is a statutory condition for the conclusion of a contract and is voluntary, however, failure to provide data to the extent required by the controller may result in failure to perform the contract. In other cases, it is based on the voluntary consent of the person providing their personal data or the provisions of law (in particular the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016), however, failure to provide data to the extent required by the controller may result in the impossibility of performing the contract.
- Your data will not be subject to automated decision-making processes (profiling).
Data Protection Supervisor: Żaneta Świątalska, firstname.lastname@example.org
Deputy Data Protection Supervisor: Dorota Kominiak, email@example.com
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The policy regarding “cookies”
The policy regarding “cookies” on the apm.pl website
What are cookies? – www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl
Cookies are used for:
- Adapting the content of the websites to your preferences and optimizing the use of the websites.
- Creating statistics of service audience.
- Maintaining the user session after logging in.
The mechanism of cookies on the apm.pl website is not used to obtain information identifying the users of the website. Nor is it used to track the web activity. Cookies on the apm.pl website do not store personal data.
You can block cookies
To do so, simply change your browser settings. The settings allow you to select several options:
- block completely the cookies (not recommended),
- inform before each attempt to save a cookie,
- do not change configuration (default configuration), cookies are accepted and saved to disk.
The following links provide information on how to change the configuration of the most popular web browsers: