FUTURA signal by SWARCO is a polycarbonate traffic signal specially designed for FUTURLED6 LED units.
FUTURA signal sets a new quality standard for traffic lights in 21st century. Slim and elegant chassis changes the look of the urban areas all over the world. In the same time it offers a new level of efficiency, including the more and more rigorous environmental protection.
FUTURA signal is the first “slim” type traffic signal presented and sold in Poland. The product was awarded during the IV International Infrastructure Fair Traffic-Expo 2008.
FUTURA signals are CE certified in accordance to the PN-EN 12368:2009 and the Regulation of the Minister of Infrastructure of 3 July 2003 on the detailed technical requirements for road signs and signals and road traffic safety equipment and the conditions of their placement on the road (PL: Rozporządzenie Ministra Infrastruktury z dnia 3 lipca 2003 roku w sprawie szczegółowych warunków technicznych dla znaków i sygnałów drogowych oraz urządzeń bezpieczeństwa ruchu drogowego i warunków ich umieszczania na drogach).
FUTURA signals have 60 months warranty.
Main advantages of the FUTURA:
- interesting and modern look,
- slim shape perfectly fits in historic urban areas,
- available in 100/210/300mm sizes,
- optimized power and stability,
- protected against access by unauthorized person,
- available in different colours and colour combinations,
- available with a frame for backing boards.
Modern FUTURLED6 units used in FUTURA are characterized by:
- low maintenance cost,
- lifespan of the LED elements is above 5 years,
- low power consumption,
- dimming function up to 50%,
- high luminance allows an optimal signal perception,
- the highest phantom factor; the signal is seen as uniform – one cannot differ individual light elements,
- optimal light distribution,
- comfortable in use,
- working environment temperature in range from -40° C to +60°C.