Radar Precipitation Sensor
Radar Precipitation Sensor WS100 it measures the speed of all forms of condensed water. These include rain, freezing rain, hail, snow and sleet.
The low-energy sensor detects precipitation from the first drop. Its possible uses are nearly unlimited.
Absolutely maintenance-free and low-energy 24-hour operation
- Maintenance-free operation through ingenious technology without any moving parts
- Energy-saving sensor thanks to the improved ECO mode (0.4 VA)
- Extended heating capacity allows operation in summer as well as in winter
- Improved heating power with lower power consumption: Sensor heating integrated directly on the dome wall, power consumption with 9 VA heating.
- Very long service life and high operational reliability due to high quality components
Every second counts: Precise precipitation measurement from the first drop
- Extremely fast measurement from the first raindrop
- Detection of precipitation and rainfall (rain, freezing rain, hail, snow and sleet)
- Detection of drop size (0.3 to 5 mm)
- Differentiation between 11 classifications of drop sizes
- Sensor provides rain intensity with higher resolution starting from 0.01 mm
- Improved measurement accuracy thanks to patented self-developed radar module
Precision sensor with radar technology designed for all industrial needs
- Precipitation sensor with radar technology: 24GHz Doppler radar
- Designed for Weather Critical Operations and Operation Efficiency: Traffic, Rail, Renewables, Building management, Air Quality
- Particularly suitable for places or areas which are difficult to access due to being maintenance-free
- No maintenance or calibration, no additional hidden costs
Designed for all common data loggers and data acquisition systems
- Multiple and simultaneous interfaces for data output and communication
- SDI-12 and RS-485 Modbus for reliable data transmission