APB-02/FB Push Buttons are used on crossings with traffic lights. The housing is made from polycarbonate in RAL1003 colour and the front (the cover) from transparent polycarbonate in RAL 5004. The used polycarbonate is a self-extinguishing material resistant to impact and preserving its mechanical properties in a wide range of temperatures (from -40°C to +70°C). Moreover, the polycarbonate is highly resistant to gasoline, grease, alkaline hydrocarbons, etc.
APB-02/FB Push Buttons were equipped with a variety of practical functions, facilitating crossing the street for a person visually or hearing impaired.
- they can be a homing beacon for a visually impaired person (with the tone regulation adjustable to the surroundings),
- The only button with the state and confirmation animation in LED on the market,
- automatically checks if the touch panel is blocked (anti-block function),
- auto-calibration function calibrates the touch sensor to the environment (rain, snow, dust),
- contact sensor NO / NC – on the button cover there is a sign DOTKNIJ / TOUCH,
- acoustic confirmation,
- homing tone when the red light is on,
- a crease was made on the right side in following dimensions: 150 × 25 × 0.2 mm (HxWxD) for a logo or information about the crossing topology for the blind.
Przycisk APB-02/FB spełnia postanowienia normy PN EN 50293 oraz wymagania dyrektyw EMC 89/336/EEC – posiada oznakowanie CE.